We are Pacific Crest Cabinets, committed to making a better cabinet for Northwest Builders and Dealers. We’ve been making cabinets in the Portland Metro area for 40 years.
We would like to add a talented individual that enjoys working with great people in a friendly atmosphere. We are in need of an Account Manager that has the experience, understanding, and drive necessary to excel in this position. We are serious about finding the right person who would like to learn, grow, and thrive with us. This is a full time, staff position for us, full of responsibility and opportunity. The Account Manager will be responsible for processing all quotes and sales orders.
Essential Duties include (but are not limited to):
* Input designs into computer-generated design program or work with design staff when appropriate.
* Work with Outside Sales and customer to finalize orders and submit all appropriate paperwork to production in a timely manner in order to meet the customer’s schedule.
* General customer service activities for customers, i.e. follow-up, inquiries regarding product, price, and availability, problem resolution, etc.
* Process orders for miscellaneous repair and warranty parts for customers.
* Work with management and sales staff on developing new customer accounts.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Knowledge of cabinet product and materials.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Customer service focus.
* Self-motivated person who is able to work in a fast paced environment, able to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
* Excellent computer skills including experience working with spreadsheets and formulas, databases, web applications, and word processing.
* Experience with cabinet design software preferable.
Our office and manufacturing facility are located in Ridgefield, WA, a great place to work in the heart of Clark County. This position is eligible for health and other benefits.
If you want to start a career with a solid Northwest company and you’re a fit, send your resume with a quick cover letter telling us why we should interview you. Thank you for your time.
Recruiters need not apply.